We provide media training for people at all levels – from executives through to customer service call handlers - so they are well equipped to deal with the press.
Our media training combines learning how to talk to the press when there are positive issues to highlight, alongside managing journalists during a crisis.
Our media training is tailored to your specific needs. Whether it is swift top-up session ahead of an imminent interview to hone key messages, through to an extended rehearsal session across different formats, such as down the line TV broadcast or pre-recorded radio interviews.
Each training session will include:
- the key areas for assessing the media landscape for your organisation
- the dos and don'ts of talking to the press
- tips for negotiating difficult questions and persistent journalists
- information on how the media works
- guidance on the business areas of most press interest
- support on how to answer probing questions confidently and get the best out of an interview.
We will help you prepare for and manage a crisis, so that if and when a problem develops your business is well prepared to assess, act and respond.
We will help you assess, develop and create the right “tone-of-voice” for your corporate communications and translate complex issues into clear company responses.