We will help you prepare for and manage a crisis, so that if and when a problem develops, your business is well prepared to assess, act and respond.
The crisis management service covers the core areas, required by any business to deliver a swift and efficient response to a reputational threat. These are:
- Direct access to the team (virtually and/or on site) to mitigate reputational damage to your business.
- Support throughout a crisis to navigate issues as they arise and help to minimise the reputational damage during and after the event.
- Your main contact will be Abby Mangold who has 20+ years of journalism and communications experience.
- Development of a complete plan to follow when and if your business is facing an issue.
- Help to assess if you’re actually facing a crisis or an issue and all subsequent steps, through to judging when the issue is over.
- Detailed logistics and practicalities when handling an issue, such as the location and set up of a ‘crisis war room’ and how to alert your key people with 30 minutes notice.
- Creation of key messages, statements, social media posts and comments, so the starting blocks for all your ongoing communication are already in place.
- Preparation in ‘peace time’, to ensure process’ are realistic, achievable and signed off by the right people.
- Ideal for executive teams to recognise the risks to the business, prioritise and agree the strategy for managing them if they arise.
- Full consultancy on all stages of setting up your assessment, delivering a thorough review and presenting the results to your team.
- Put yourself and your team through the escalating speed and competing challenges of a ‘real-life’ crisis, without the public fall out.
- Prepare for any scenario your business may face with our tailored exercise to stress-test processes and identify gaps.
- The session culminates in a press ‘door-step’ demanding a live broadcast interview to ensure you are well rehearsed should a real-life crisis occur.
"Your sim really got them going, the team were a hair breadth from doing a recall without informing anyone at Head Office. Masterpiece!"
Crisis Director, Multinational FMCG brand
- Prepare your business to withstand the danger social media plays in amplifying and extending crises.
- Choose from a stand alone social media crisis simulation or a social media element embedded into a wider simulation (see above).
- The simulation mimics the speed of a developing crisis, testing the team’s ability to respond to a real-life event.
We provide media training for people at all levels – from executives through to customer service call handlers - so they are well equipped to deal with the press.
We will help you assess, develop and create the right “tone-of-voice” for your corporate communications and translate complex issues into clear company responses.